System requirements: iOS7 and over
App has four main function menus: Beacons, Bluetooth, Tools, Setting.
In this menu, we can search iBeacons nearby. All beacons are sorted by UUID, Major, Minor value.
You can check the distance and rssi value of the beacon by tapping one of beacons。
- Filter beacons in specific range of major and minor which have specific UUID. The minimum value of major and minor is 0, the maximum value is 65535, the minimum value can’t be bigger than the maximum.
Search bluetooth devices nearby. Only the devices whose name has prefix of AprilBeacon, BlueBeacon, ABLight or ABSensor can be displayed.
Tap on one of the beacon, it shows device detail info. you can modify basic info like UUID, major, minor and so on. The information and battery value is not allowed to modify.
ProximimityUUID format: ########-####-####-################（’#’ represents letter or number. for example, E2C56DB5-DFFB-48D2-B060-D0F5A71096E0，the letter is only include A-F，ignore capital and small）
- Major value range is 0 to 65535.
- Minor value range is 0 to 65535.
- Measured Power value range is -255 to 1.
- Tx Power（Transmit Power）values include 0dBm，4dBm，-6dBm and -23dBm.
- Broadcasting frequency range is 100ms to 10000ms.
- New password：12 letters or numbers.
You need input identifying code when modify values(Default identifying code is AprilBrother, distinguish capital and small letters). it will restart the device when modifying is completed.
3.1 Configure Multi Devices
In this interface, users can modify UUID, Major, Minor, Measured Power and etc parameters of beacon in batch.
The format and range of values is the same with single modify，Add automatic increasing selection to major and minor. It will modify all the searched devices.（If the identifying code of the device is not equal to what you input, the operation will failed, but others will continue. The operation will complete when no more device to modify)
Add filter function.Only the device whose UUID is equal or not can be modified, not all the devices.
Password description is below
- Search beacons nearby, sorted by unknown, far , near. Tap on one of the beacon can start calibration operation.
Repeatedly sample the signal strength at a distance of 1 meter for a minimum of 20 seconds. When taking these signal strength readings you should hold the device in a portrait orientation with the top half of the device unobstructed.
White list. Transform from the Transmitter, Only the devices whose UUID is included in the withe list can be found in Beacons and Calibration view.
Password Config。Used to identify user identity when modify beacon’s information. When set this, you needn’t input identifying code any more, just click the “ok” button to confirm the modification.