Bluetooth4.0 NRF52810 chipset high quality wristband iBeacon ABN05
- Power supply by CR1632 Battery 120~ mAh (replaceable).
- PCB Dimensions: Height 23.9mm, Width 23.1mm
- Embedded acceleration sensor LIS3DH
- One LED and one button (For factory reset)
- BLE micro controller NRF52810
- Tested with iOS 7.0 and Android 4.3 and over
- Support customize your own iBeacon configuration including UUID etc.
- Tx Power configurable, 9 choice setting.
- Advertising frequecy configurable
- Support upgrade firmware through OAD (air upgrade)
Default iBeacons UUID(The sample from Apple’s AirLocate): B5B182C7-EAB1-4988-AA99-B5C1517008D9
Major and minor identifier: 1, 1
Default password: 195660
How to modify iBeacon parameters :
You could modify the parameters (bulk) by the APP named with Aprilbeacon directly.
You could search AprilBeacon from App store or Googleplay.
Parameters: UUID/Major/Minor/output power/broadcasting frequency .
|Battery model||CR1632||Coin battery, 120~ mAh|
|Frequency Error||+/- 20KHz|
|Standby current||100uA||Depends on duty cycle/broadcasting frequency|
|Broadcasting Frequency||500mS||Duty cycle|
|Output Power||0 dBm||Default setting, programmable|
|Receiving Sensitivity||-93dBm||High gain mode|
|Transmission distance||26 meters||BER<0.1%, Open space|
|Antenna||50ohm||On board/ PCB Antenna|
|Beacon part Size(mm)||28.5 * 28.5 * 9||Wrist band size: 243mm long, adjustable|
Run standalone as iBeacon, External host is not required.
- Navigation and tracking
- Nursery school and Hospital
- Indoor/ outdoor navigation
Default color is Black.