AprilBeacon is one of the most commonly used beacons. Supporting both iBeacon and Eddystone. Battery level can be shown in the advertising data or via a Bluetooth GATT connection.
While this beacon has both iOS and Android configuration apps, the iOS app is easier to use and is more functional. If you are setting up Eddystone-URL (for Android notifications) and you consider yourself to be non-technical then you will need use of an iOS device for setup.
- Support both iBeacon and Eddystone
- Configurable including UUID, major, minor and TX power etc
- Upgrade Over-The-Air supported.
- Power supply by CR2032 Battery 230~ mAh (replaceable).
- Dimensions: Height 33mm, Width 33mm, Depth 10mm
- Signal range 3m – 60m.
- Embedded acceleration sensor
- One LED and one button
- One hole for leash/strip
- Advertise 1st UUID when still, advertise 2nd UUID when move
- BLE micro controller NRF52810